Hi and happy first official week of fall! Does it seem like forever since we’ve shared a big list of blog post ideas here on TBM or what? What a long summer it was. Fall is my favorite season and when September rolls around, I’m always really eager to dig in. So while the temps haven’t dropped too drastically yet, we’ve been rounding up some fresh new ideas to blog about this fall. If you think of something that’s not on the list, be sure to share yours in the comments below!
1. Post about 5 fall things to do other than go to a pumpkin patch
2. Re-imagine a classic fall ingredient and blog the recipe
3. Round up 10 unexpected locations to find fall foliage
4. Begin holiday travel plans and share them with your readers
5. Check in with your 2017 goals and write out what you still want to accomplish
6. Set an intention for each month this fall and share your results
7. How is this fall different from years past for you?
8. One of our readers in the past shared that she wrote about how to update your wardrobe for fall without going shopping, and we loved that idea!
9. Write a list of lessons you’ve learned from your summer travels
10. Share a playlist for cozying up indoors
11. Post all the ways you can elevate your coziest clothes to look more stylish in cold weather
12. Create a fall reading list and challenge yourself to read them all before the year end
13. You might not be in school anymore, but there’s always something to learn. Attend a workshop or take an online class to sharpen your skills, and post about what you’ve made/learned
14. It seems like every blog is either writing about what to buy or what to get rid of. Instead of going extreme, find a way to post about your favorite home or wardrobe pieces and how to be more intentional with purchases
15. Instead of a home tour, post an outdoor tour of your backyard or favorite neighborhood spots to visit this season
16. Create a fall recipe using only 3 ingredients and share the results
17. Wit & Delight just posted some ways to treat yourself on a solo date… Sounds perfect for a relaxing fall Sunday!
18. Share any wellness practices you’re looking to incorporate this season. Start with our workspace tips!
19. Do you redecorate for fall? Share 5 ways to revamp without spending a lot of money
20. Create a fall moodboard and actually use it to inspire a craft or piece of art
21. I can never find the right ankle boot this time of year. If you have any fall wardrobe staples you swear by, share them with your readers!
22. Host a fall dinner party or friendsgiving and break up the recap into a few posts (tips, photos, shopping guides, etc!)
23. Ask friends their fave things about fall, from recipes to products to activities, and round them up for a big guide
24. If the weather bums you out this time of year, post ways to keep your mood up and be sure to take your own advice!
25. A lot of people I’ve talked to lately have wanted to start volunteering or improving their communities – fall is a great time to jump in and help those in need
What’s on your content calendar for the coming weeks? We’d love to hear your top fall blog post ideas!