Hey everyone! Who here has a book list for 2018? We have to admit, we hadn’t really thought about all these books until a whole new year officially began. I know these titles might be seem over the board, but I thought they looked so interesting from the perspective of someone who just loves to be creative, no matter the subject. From DIY projects to home decor, here are all of the best creative books bloggers have to get inspired by in 2018! Enjoy.
1. How to Be a Craftivist by Sarah Corbett
2. Making Winter: A Creative Guide to Surviving the Winter Months by Emma Mitchell
3. The 5 Second Journal by Mel Robbins8.
4. Macrame for Beginners and Beyond by Amy Mullins
5. The Maverick Soul by Miv Watts
6. Make Anything Happen by Carrie Lindsey
7. A Book That Takes Its Time: An Unhurried Adventure in Creative Mindfulness by Irene Smit
8. Flea Market Style by Emily Chalmers & Ali Hanan
9. The Pretty Dish by Jessica Merchant
Which books are you most looking forward to this year? The 5 second journal was just released in December, I’d love to hear from anyone who’s ordered it so far!