Buying a new planner is one of my very favorite parts of the new year but I have to admit, I have a terrible habit of ditching my planner a few months into the year. The last planner I purchased was really cute and I was all set to use it every single day. But then of course, life got crazy and I began writing my to-do lists on random scraps of paper instead. Because my planner was dated, I ended up with lots of unusable pages. What a waste! This is why I love, love, love open-dated anytime planners. I used to write in the coral Paperways planner below (#12) and I absolutely loved how I could use it as consistently (or sporadically) as I wanted.
If you’re like me and you have a difficult time following a written schedule every day, feast your eyes upon these beautiful open-dated planners! Shout out to Moorea Seal, Julia Kostreva, and Poketo for having so many cute, well-designed options.
1. Mode De Vie Monthly Planner | Moorea Seal
2. Medium Monthly Planner | Moorea Seal
3. Gold Foil Any Year Daily Planner – Colorblock Black | Julia Kostreva
4. Brush Strokes Design Planner | Moorea Seal
5. Mon Cahier Planner – Large | Moorea Seal
6. Geometric Planner | Poketo
7. Fabric Bound Planner | Dwell
8. Mon Petit Bureau 6 Month Planner | Poketo
9. Gold Foil Any Year Daily Planner – Terrazzo Rose | Julia Kostreva
10. Color Pop Planner in Navy | Poketo
11. Springs Design Planner | Moorea Seal
12. Color Pop Planner in Coral | Poketo
Do any of you also feel like an open-dated planner is more your style? If you have any other anytime planner suggestions, please share them in the comments!