Colorful and crafty is exactly how I would describe my own workspace style. I’ve said before that I love the idea of a simplistic, clean space but that will never truly be me. Having a lot of color and variation in my style helps me stay inspired! If I could invite you into my little workspace/crafty storage area, you would find a mess of colorful yarn, creative books, patterned paper, and stacks of notebooks I haven’t finished writing in. It’s pretty out of control and definitely not as curated as the roundup below, but I still embrace it. :)
1. Heart Printed Erasers | Paper Source
2. Laurel Eyeglasses in Peacock Green | Warby Parker
3. Tropical Fruit iPhone 6/6S Case | LEIF
4. ban.do Compliment Pencil Set | Saks Fifth Avenue
5. The 100 Day Happiness Planner | LEIF
6. Ice Cream Cone Art Print | Rifle Paper Co.
7. Calhoun Signature Binder | Russel + Hazel
8. Be You Print | Sugar Paper
9. Kaleido Tray – Medium | Dwell Store
10. 50 Assorted Library Cards | Knot & Bow
How does your style compare to the cute and crafty vibes above? If you could snag any of these items, which would you choose?