Wrapping gifts can be the best part of the holiday season or the most tedious depending on what you have patience for. I worked at quite a few jobs that required me to wrap gifts for customers and although I don’t feel like I ever got very good at it, I still enjoyed it a lot! Now I take the techniques I learned and use them when I wrap gifts for friends and family throughout the year. Christmas time is when I really stock up on cute gift wrap, ribbon, etc. I also love that the simplest gift wrap combinations (think kraft paper + yarn) can look so dang pretty.
Today we’re rounding up our favorite gift wrap finds of this year. Some are obviously meant for the holiday season and others are just random patterns. It seems like the non-traditional Christmas is the new normal and I’m a big fan. :)
1. Scandinavian Cottage Holiday Wrapping Paper | Paper Raven Co
2. Shooting Star Gift Tags | LEIF
3. Tailor’s Ribbon, Grecian Pink | Antiquaria
4. Gift Wrap Bundle Geo Shapes | Oh Happy Day Shop
5. Blue Floral Wrapping Paper | Paula and Waffle
6. Feliz Navidad Holiday Gift Wrap | Rifle Paper Co.
7. Wrapping Paper Star B&W: Christmas | kikki.K
8. Sugar Paper Gold Foil Trees on Brown Kraft | Target
9. Knot & Bow Grid Gift Wrap | Nordstrom
10. Sugar Paper Blush Gift Wrap Collection | Target
11. Madewell x Knot and Bow Newsprint Gift Wrap Set | Madewell
12. Heart Wrapping Paper | Paula and Waffle
13. Gift Wrap Bundle Candy Stripe | Oh Happy Day Shop
Do you look forward to wrapping gifts during the holiday season? Where do you go to buy your supplies??
Have a great day!