Usually when you re-launch a website after 4+ months of no content, you’d expect a huge shift in posts. Nope, not us! Just kidding. We have lots up our sleeves, as Jennifer explained. (By the way, did we mention that we both officially call the PNW home now?! Yay!) But it just so happens that some of our favorite forever content, like our blog post ideas list and planner roundups fell right when we were planning to relaunch. So, you can definitely expect fresh topics from us going forward, but we’ll still be posting old favorites. Today we’ve got new fall blog post ideas collection for you, all updated for 2018. This time, we stopped at 15 so it didn’t seem redundant with our previous blog post guides. Hope you like!
1. Discover a new-to-you trail or park near you, take photos, and use that as inspiration. I love seeing how local spots transform in the fall!
2. Host a pumpkin painting party and document the event.
3. Share a DIY tutorial for your most successful craft from the above party.
4. Dream up a Halloween costume you’ve never seen before and post inspiration for how to pull it off. Bonus points if you actually create it and share a DIY.
5. Write about which quintessential fall activities to skip this year and which you’d love to do instead.
6. Create three fall moodboards using your own past photos. I’m reviving my love of creating color palettes and this is a perfect way to practice!
7. Share which podcasts you’re listening to for gloomy days at home.
8. Attend a local creative event such as a workshop, book reading, or festival and share what you’ve learned.
9. Create a listing of all upcoming craft fairs in your area and write a guide to your favorite one.
10. Transform whatever outdoor space you have so that you can spend time on it when the weather allows and share a before and after. I’m currently working on making my balcony cozy, but easy to pack up when the rainy season comes.
11. Get in the back to school spirit: take an online course in your favorite subject. I’m currently studying creative nonfiction and it provides so much inspiration for upcoming content.
12. Analyze how your visual content, like your Instagram feed, changes each season and post about the different looks you’ve created (and will create) each time.
13. Go on a walking tour of one of your favorite neighborhoods and snap house portraits and other fun photos to share on your blog and social media.
14. Plan your goals for the upcoming season. Instead of writing about the goals specifically, keep them to yourself, but post about the process and any tips you have for tackling them.
15. What’s your favorite book or magazine to cozy up with in the fall? Create some graphics with your favorite quotes and share why they’re inspiring. There are a lot of ways to take a snippet of inspiration and use it as a jumping off point!
As always, share your posts with us here or on Instagram! Can’t wait to see what you’re all up to this fall.