Good morning! Today we’re excited to share holiday gift ideas for the #GIRLBOSS, which is probably a little part of who all of us are, right? I know several people who either run their own small business full-time or want to make that happen in the future. Whether you’ve quit your day job to be your own boss or you’re working 9-5 in an office while developing creative ideas on the side, I believe you can 100% call yourself a girlboss. It’s a state of mind. :) Here are a bunch of items for the lady who works hard to fulfill her dream job. Also, I won’t blame you if you add any of these to your own holiday wish list.
1. Happy Plugs Earbud Headphones | Otte New York
2. Finch Eyeglasses in Bellini | Warby Parker
3. Gift Boutique Brushstroke Mug | Shopbop
4. StudioSarah Striped Notebooks | Net-A-Porter
5. ‘In the Company of Women’ by Grace Bonney | Anthropologie
6. Kate Spade New York Metro Watch | Shopbop
7. Eccolo Marble Desk Size Journal | Gilt
8. LMNT Faux Leather Tassel Charger | Lord & Taylor
9. S’well Elements White Marble Reusable Bottle | Neiman Marcus
10. Rifle Paper Co. Oyster Art Print | Shoptiques
11. Stacking Rose Goldtone Letter Trays | Nordstrom
How is holiday shopping going for you this year? I always end up getting overwhelmed with last minute gifts, so I’m trying to figure everything up in the next week or so. This year, I’m crocheting gifts for friends and family and I’ve gotta say, staying home and making handmade gifts is so much fun compared to going out and making my way through crowded shops.
We’ll have more gift guides for you next week!