One trend that I rarely embrace but definitely admire is the modern monochrome style. My workspace is (and probably will always be) bright and mismatched, but I do think a simpler style is beautiful. And honestly, if I decorated with minimalism and simplicity in mind, my life would probably be a lot more organized. Although this isn’t my go-to style, it’s hard for me to pass up a quirky black and white pattern. I’d find a place in my home for every pretty little thing in the roundup.
1. To Do Sticky Notes | Moglea
2. Hex Weight | Moorea Seal
3. Mali Phone Case | Moorea Seal
4. Everyday Ballpoint Pen 3pk | kikki.K
5. Vincent Van Gogh Print | Our Heiday
6. Hedgehog Letter Holder | domino
7. Moon Pattern Notebook | Azalea
8. Good Vibes Only Candle | Damselfly
9. Lunch Bag in Grid | ModCloth
Are you a big fan of the monochrome decor trend? Share your favorite items from the list!