My favorite colors always tend to change with the season, and right now I have major heart eyes for pastels. Pastel shades are great because you can really just mix them into any season and they’ll always be dreamy as ever. As you can probably guess, it’s hard for us to have self-control around any pastel office supplies we come across. Today I thought I’d share a roundup of all the best spring-inspired office decor and accessories I could find this season. I think brightening up your workspace with just a couple happy, pastel accessories can make all the difference in your mood or even your productivity. Or maybe that’s just my excuse for wanting to buy them. Either way, they’re super cute!
1. Lala Vase, Pastel Green | Lulu & Georgia
2. Get it Together Folio – Lady of Leisure | ban.do
3. Pillowfort Desk Lamp – Lavender | Target
4. Baggu Zip Backpack in Shell | Poketo
5. Pastel Triangle Notebook | Pencil Me In Stationery
6. Rough Draft Mini Notebook by ban.do | Macy’s
7. Rose Notes Lined Notepad by Rifle Paper Co. | Paper Source
8. Slim Ballpoint Pen 5pk | Kikki.k
9. 17/18 Leather Weekly Diary: Mint | Kikki.k
10. Auden Bookends, Pastel Pink | Lulu & Georgia
11. I Did My Best Water Bottle by ban.do | Asos
12. Crescent Moon Pillow | LEIF
13. Chambray Pouch | Anthropologie
Do you love pastels too? How are you bringing springtime into your workspace??