Our weekly planner roundups are always a big success, and we always have a lot of fun planning these posts. I bought my 2017 planner early last fall and have been consistent with it for the most part. Most of the planners we shared a few months ago have sadly sold out, but luckily we’ve found lots of amazing open-dated planners! Although I’m using a dated planner this year, open-dated planners are usually my preference. They’re so customizable and can be started at any date. Plus, for those of us who don’t write in our planner every single day, they can help save a lot of paper. So if you didn’t snag a dreamy Rifle Paper Co. planner before they sold out, consider these well-designed open-dated ones!
1. Cactus + Heart // Weekly Planner | The Hive Home (by August + Oak)
2. Planner Notebook in Plaid | Need Supply Co. (by Julia Kostreva)
3. Moment Planner in Large | Poketo
4. Objects Planner | Moorea Seal (by Poketo)
5. Week by Week Agenda | Anthropologie
6. The Happiness 100-Day Planner | Anthropologie
7. Color Pop Large Planner | Poketo
8. A4 Monthly Planner | Moorea Seal (by Poketo)
9. Carrara Yearless Weekly Planner | Moorea Seal (by Ferme a Papier)
10. Floral Open-Dated Planner | Anthropologie (by Helen Dealtry)
Angela has been using the Happiness Planner this year, and I’m thinking I want to try it out too! Which is your favorite planner from our list?