As this last month of summer gets going, I’m getting more and more excited about my upcoming travel. I have three quick trips coming up within the next month and a half, and am starting to plan my fall travel, so I have everything but social media on my mind right now. One of the great things about blogging fulltime is that you can squeeze in as much travel as you can handle, as long as you can stay productive while on the go. For us, it’s all about being equipped with the right accessories to make our lives easier while working from airports, cafes, and familys’ houses. Here’s a few faves!
1. Rose Gold Sequin Clutch from g.malou designs
2. Pop Quiz Backpack from Herschel Supply Co
3. ban.do Gel Yeah Pen Set from Shopbop
4. Tropical Edition Mini Candle Set from Aha Life
5. Wild & Free Canvas Tote Bag from Paper Finch Design
6. Zen Leaf Tablet Case from Shoptiques
7. Fringe Studio Gallery Splash Journal from Nordstrom
8. bkr 16oz Spiked Glass Water Bottle from Shopbop
9. Women’s BP Round Sunglasses from Nordstrom
Obviously, there’s a lot of cute/clever storage involved! Working while traveling (especially if you have a lot of freelance projects going or are employed fulltime but remotely) is a major challenge, but it’s totally worth all the opportunities you have to get out and explore. How do you work while on the go?