Happy Thanksgiving week! The other day, my friend and I were talking about how gratitude is the secret key to happiness. I know, that’s a really bold statement. But looking back on times I’ve felt hopeless or down, the one thing that has risen my spirits is remembering to be thankful for what (and who) I have. Writing a simple list of things I’m thankful for always seems to shift something in my perspective and allow positive thoughts to get through even past a sea of negative ones.
Another very obvious way of expressing gratitude is by sending thank you cards! This is something I want to get better at this season and really, every season. Actually writing down why I appreciate someone produces all of these warm fuzzies and lets my feelings to sink in a little more than if I were to just send a text. Also, everyone loves receiving actual mail, so the person who receives the thank you note is usually stoked. Below are some extra cute thank you cards from some of our favorite stationery shops!
1. Kate Spade Paint Brush Thank You Card Set | CASA
2. Thank You Crescent | Moglea
3. Colorful Thank You So Much | Sugar Paper
4. Scout’s Honor Paper Thank You Script Cards | Domino
5. Rifle Paper Co. Bordeaux Thank You Cards | Shoptiques
6. Thank You Roses Card | Our Heiday
7. Shape Set Colorparty | Moglea
8. Green Merci | E. Frances Paper
9. Calligraphy Thank You Grey | Sugar Paper
10. Rifle Paper Co. Watercolor Thank You Cards | Shoptiques
11. Thank You Pineapples | Hartland Brooklyn
12. Foil Palms Green Thank You Card | Ferme A Papier
13. Sugar Paper Sweet Thank You | CASA
14. Floral Many Thanks Greeting Card | Antiquaria
15. Rifle Paper Co. Marion Thank You Cards | Shopbop
How are you expressing gratitude this year? Any fun plans for Thanksgiving?